Friday, November 03, 2006

Mexico: Luminous Sphere Over Mexico City

DATE: November 2, 2006

LUMINOUS SPHERE OVER MEXICO CITY

**A report from Ana Luisa Cid**

On October 31, 2006, I had the opportunity to videotape a luminous sphere that was close to the Moon, from my perspective.


I commenced the recording from a window in my house, but when I noticed that it was moving far too quickly, I decided to go out to the back yard for a better angle of observation.

The sphere was initially silver-colored, and then shifted to an intense red, increasing its brightness.

The observation took place as from 6:11 p.m. for 15 minutes. This evidence was recorded using a JVC model GR-D25 camera.

I lost the probable UFO from sight when it moved quickly to the right in 1/30th of a second to cover a large distance and vanish suddenly, leaving something resembling a small cloud in its place. I only became aware of this action until a frame-by-frame inspection of the video was performed.

It should be noted that this is not the first time that I have witnessed a phenomenon of this nature. On January 28, 2002, I recorded a similar object, initially golden and then reddish, which also vanished into a sort of vapor.

For the time being I cannot find a logical explanation, and while I dismiss the likelihood that it was a balloon or artificial satellite, I remain open to all possibilities.

==========================================================================
Translation (c) 2006. Scott Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Ana Luisa Cid.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home